Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Swaps for Convention in May

A busy time at the moment - I have finally focused on the fact I have about a month to get my swaps organised for Convention!  I am not panicing - YET! I have picked the colour schemes (neutrals?  surprise-surprise!) and the designs and have even started 2-3 of them but the thing I am challenged by is finding the time to actually stop and stamp. . .

I am heading to Babinda on Saturday to channel some inspiration with Lee-Anne and Danny at Scraptherapy; and I always come away from there with a heap of ideas and a fire in my belly to get creative.

Heaps of club classes this week to keep me on my toes and I am looking forward to the new stamping year with Stampin' Up!  Heaps of beautiful products, wonderful creative opportunities but the ultimate best part is the great friendships that you share.

Shanni xx

1 comment:

  1. We have a very similar affect on eachother then my dear - all I wanna do today is scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I am always excited to hear from visitors and take inspiration and joy from the messsages left.
Cheers
Shanni