Thursday, May 31, 2012

A Reason to Smile

June is going to be a fabulous month for Stampin' Up! customers - the company is giving everyone A Reason to Smile.  This is a beautiful floral Two Step Stampin' set that is absolutely free with any $125 order or it can be purchased for just $35.95!*
Featuring two gorgeous gerberas and fill flowers this set will be perfect for every project.  I have to admit that Stampin' Up! could not have chosen a better flower to feature as gerberas are my favourites and I could not wait to get my hands on this set.  I will upload some of my projects in the coming weeks.   
The beauty of the stamp designs in the set are that they can be used in at least three different methods that I can instantly think of including Two Step Stampin' images (where you stamp the shaded image and the detailed outline), as outline images which can be shaded and coloured using inks, pens, watercolour pencils and wonder crayons and the shadow images stamps can be used as background stamps for every scrapping and card project.

Contact me today to place your order or alternatively why not book an in-home workshop and I will teach you and your friends how to make two lovely projects using this delightful stamp set.

Shanni xx

*This offer is open to Australian residents only 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I am always excited to hear from visitors and take inspiration and joy from the messsages left.
Cheers
Shanni