Monday, February 25, 2013

Another Artisan Creation

I am in love! I know you are wondering what I am in love with ~  the Artisan Embellishment Kit and the Primrose Petals Core'dination card stock - it's hard to pick what I like most!

Here is my latest creation with both of these products and a few others
I love the effect of the Honeycomb textured impressions embossing folder on Core'dinations card stock. I have paired it here with the Tea for Two DSP and Basic Gray/Basic Black Two Tone Ribbon.
The image was stamped in Primrose Petals and Old Olive ink using the flower from the Oh, Hello stamp set from the Making a Difference Mini catalogue. I then cut the image out with the Ovals Framelit Dies. I also stamped the chevron arrows in Primrose Petals and Basic Gray on First Edition Specialty DSP and fussy cut them out. I love the paisley images and how they all complement the DSP and colour scheme.

Next I cut two flowers from the Vanilla Flower Trim that is just divine and so versatile to use. I added a tiny rose from the Artisan Embellishment Kit to balance the arrangement. Those little roses are to die for they are soooooo quaint!
The Designer Builder Brad adds a little bit of bling to the project. I punched a 1/2' circle of Tea for Two DSP and tied a matching piece of Bakers Twine (in Lucky Limeade) on the edge to marry in the colour scheme.

The sentiment is from the Made for You stamp set and I thought that the pennant shape would fit the card well.

I should mention that if you would like to purchase anything from the Making a Difference Mini you can email or phone me with orders. Obviously this offer is only open to Australian residents.  We have less than a month left of the Sale-a-Bration promotion and there are so many goodies to choose from this year.  I would love to help you select an item that suits your crafting needs.

Ciao for now
Shanni xx

10 comments:

  1. The builder brad is just the right touch to your beautiful card I do love the background with the hexagons just the perfect backdrop to all the flowers.
    Saw this on MIM.
    Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Shanni. Beautiful colors and embellishments. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation Shanni.
    Love the brad and sentiment tag .The embossed background is awesome .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and colors. I spotted this on MIM..Faye

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, how great is that embossing on the core'dinations cardstock. Love it! I admit to being a bit excited when I saw these papers for the first time,they are so pretty and feminine. Love the design of your card Shanni,

    Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw your card on MIM. The embossed cardstock is magnificent. The die cut image, DP and bow are all so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, Shanni. Love the effect you achieved with the embossing folder and the great layout. Those papers are very pretty.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of the embellishments on this card are just perfect for the layout. I love that embossing folder and how you sanded it. Your card caught my eye on MIM. Thanks, for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The honey comb embossed background is beautiful - I definitely have to put this embossing folder on my wish list! The effect of the sanded paper is a fab detail, and I think your card turned out GREAT! I spotted your card on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, wonderful design! I like it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I am always excited to hear from visitors and take inspiration and joy from the messsages left.
Cheers
Shanni