Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Party Planning & Themes with My Digital Studio

I love to theme my kids birthday parties. . . there is nothing more satisfying than a table loaded down with party goodies all colour co-ordinated and pretty.  We have done Star wars, Super Heroes, Princess, Pamper parties just to name a few.  So you can imagine how excited I am about the amazing potential of My Digital Studio when it comes to Party Planning and Themes!
Check out the new Wonderland Party Ensemble from My Digital Studio ~ available for down loading this week. . . the colours are good enough to eat, the patterns and designs stunning!

The ensemble comes complete with invitations, banners, food flags, treat toppers, a framable and thank you notes.  But remember that you can make your own creations, edit templates and heaps more alternatives.

It's really easy to find via my Stampin' Up! Website "shop now" option, simply go to My Digital Studio on the left hand margin. Click on Newest Downloads and voila click on 7 May and you will see all the awesome new artwork and ensembles. Yay!

Let me know what you think.
Shanni xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I am always excited to hear from visitors and take inspiration and joy from the messsages left.
Cheers
Shanni