Friday, July 12, 2013

Epic Effort with Convention Smashbook

I didn't focus on how long these posts would be so I hope that I haven't turned you off the project.  I feel like a little kid doing morning talk at school and telling everyone about my favourite book and why every page has been marked with a post it note. . .

Here are a few more pages from my Epic Day This and That "Be the Difference" Convention Smashbook:
The After Party was Awesome and the photos tell the story ~ everyone had a brilliant time. The stickers are from the Epic Day This and That Sticker Pack.



These are just some of the desserts on offer at the party. Amazing! Pity that I don't have a sweet tooth! Lots of people enjoyed the sugar overload though. And of course I am caught with my mouth open - singing! It was a song from Pitch Perfect and my daughters are just a little into that movie!!
More of our crazy chicks! a few self portraits but we couldn't all fit in the photo booth ALL the time!
Stampin' Up! handed out Grand Vacation 2014 stress balls although I am sure that some people collected more than one. . . Grand Vacation next year is a West Caribbean cruise. So exciting and such an appealing location.
 
I think that I have one more post to share, so see you again soon.
Shanni
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I am always excited to hear from visitors and take inspiration and joy from the messsages left.
Cheers
Shanni