Friday, May 25, 2012

Last Bag Tag for Convention

Wow - I have five days until I am off to Canberra Convention and I am a tad excited!  I have finished all of my bag tags and other little creations.  Here is the last one:
So same recipe as the others Two Tags Bigz Die - chipboard base, the reverse side of this has Basic Black card stock and Cherry Cobbler lettering using the Timeless Type Junior Alphabet.  For this tag however I have used Timeless Portrait Designer Fabric - this is such a rich looking material - the deep black tones and the vibrant Cherry Cobbler red is hard to resist.
I used Adhesive Sheets with the fabric and it went onto the chipboard so smoothly. I then daubed the edges with Basic Black ink.  The flower is made using Cherry Cobbler card stock and the largest flower from the Blossom Party Original Die - I cut out four with the shottie and twisted them around to make the 3D flower shape.  Crystal Effects for the dew droplets and Always Artichoke card stock for the leaves.

The ribbons on this tag are Cherry Cobbler and Basic Black Scalloped Dots Ribbon, Very Vanilla and Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon which I simply adore and Very Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon.  The jewellery hanging from the chain are the Crown Trinkets and Key Trinkets which are just so gorgeous in real life that I cannot resist adding them to this type of project.

You can see where I made a slight boo-boo with the Crystal Effects in the throat of the flower - but you get the good with the bad and I am sure that it will all be overlooked at the end of the day.

Am going to finish packing now. . .

Back soon
Shanni xx


3 comments:

  1. I love it!
    Only 4 more sleeps

    Mx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tags are so amazing. All different and all sooooooooooo beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous flowers!! Love the tags.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I am always excited to hear from visitors and take inspiration and joy from the messsages left.
Cheers
Shanni