Sunday, November 25, 2012

Long Time No Blogging. . .

Sorry folks, have been absent for a month, I was preparing for the Stampin' Up! Heartfelt event in Brisbane where I had been invited to be a presenter.  It was a wonderful time and I learned a heap. Can't wait to put it into practice.

Being at presenter at Heartfelt meant lots of time creating but not being allowed to share as much as I usually would (there are restrictions on when you can share your projects).  You will be pleased to know that there is a massive backlog of projects to upload and inspire you all with. . . so stay tuned over the next few days.

I will also be doing a tutorial on rose making with the Stampin' Up! punches and flower dies.  I hope that it tides people over in their practising and that heaps of roses turn up all over cyber space very soon.

Stampin' Up! continues to inspire and amaze me - we had a wonderful gathering in Brisbane.  350 demonstrators and friends filled the rooms at the Brisbane Convention Centre for a full day of creating, sharing and inspiring.  Each event hosted by Stampin' Up! improves every time.  I am on countdown now for national Convention in May 2013 ~ we will be celebrating Stampin' Up!'s 25th Anniversary and it is going to be a blast.

Stay tuned
Shanni xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shanni - I really enjoyed watching your demonstration at the amazing Stampin Up Hearfelt event at the Brisbane Convention Centre - my first - as a guest. I wished I had a better memory than I do - is there any possibility that you could post a tutorial on this wonderful technique?

    Michele Miller - Bundaberg

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I am always excited to hear from visitors and take inspiration and joy from the messsages left.
Cheers
Shanni