Monday, June 10, 2013

Some Fave Swaps from South Pacific Convention 2013

There were so many amazing swaps this year at Brisbane for the Stampin' Up! South Pacific Convention - it was wonderful to see the effort that people went to. . .

Here are a few of my favourites.
Emboss resist is always stunning but the simplicity of this tag is just lovely!


The Open Sea is such a gorgeous set and I love this combination of colours - Old Olive, Midnight Muse and Cherry Cobbler!

This card is colourful but at the same time quite simple in its design - the Secret Garden stamp set and Framelit Dies have been used to advantage here ~ and it is nice to see that this demonstrator loves her Crystal Effects as much as me!

In some instances I have lost the Demonstrator details off the rear of the cards so apologies if I am posting your card without your details.

Cute huh?
Shanni

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I am always excited to hear from visitors and take inspiration and joy from the messsages left.
Cheers
Shanni