Monday, July 8, 2013

Convention Smashbook Continued. . .

The bag for Convention was da bomb! I was so delighted with the backpack which is so practical and although it is white and silver it is made of such durable material that I know that it will machine wash well. In fact I hope it does at it is accompanying me on my Tour USA at the moment lol!

So here are a few more pages from the South Pacific "Be the Difference" Convention Smashbook:
Continuing the Silver Anniversary theme I have used Basic Gray and Silver Glimmer cardstock on these pages.
I couldn't resist using one of the envelopes included in the Epic Day This and That journal kit on these pages as I had a number of cards that I wanted to include. Some of my team had gone to so much trouble to give me cards and well wishes. It warms the cockles of my heart and humbles me when I read these. I love the badge that Janine made for me with the initial "S" in it - chuffed!

My roomie Amanda gave me some lovely gifts in the tradition of Stampin' Up! Convention sharing the love practices. . . Is tamped a crumb cake envelope with the Gorgeous Grunge blotches stamp in Crumb Cake and the stipple stamp in Bermuda Bay ink.
The swaps at Convention this year were of such a high standard that I had to feature a few of them in my smashbook.  The one on the bottom right is from Debbie Yeomans who is an amazingly talented and inspiring lady whom I like to call my friend.
These pages are Daffodil Delight which is always a difficult colour to match but I think that the colour complements the two swaps here from the lovely Louise Sharp and Cherita Anderson. Stunning cards girls.

Tune in again soon for more pages.

Shanni x

1 comment:

  1. Doing some very overdue blog surfing and noticed this post. Thank you for such lovely words about my swap card. It was so nice seeing you in Brisbane, not long now and I see you in Utah! Whoo hoo.
    Lou xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I am always excited to hear from visitors and take inspiration and joy from the messsages left.
Cheers
Shanni