Sunday, May 18, 2014

Happy Watercolour

 My friend and fellow demonstrator Tanja Kolar from Germany is one of the most talented paper crafters that I know - she does amazing work every time she creates.

This is a card I cased from her - check out her blog on the side panel today.
Tanja is a really talented Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and has the most eclectic tastes in projects. I have varied my card from her original creation. So this is made with a Smoky Slate base card and Whisper White mount. The DSP featured is Watercolour Wonder. The background is stamped using the brush stroke stamp from Happy Watercolour in Calypso Coral and Smoky Slate.

The flowers from Petite Petals are stamped in Smoky Slate, Calypso Coral and Crushed Curry. Of course they are punched out with the Petite Petals Punch and a Rhinestone Jewel in the centre of each adds a touch of bling!
The use of the Tea Party Paper Doily and Calypso Coral Bakers Twine are for texture and appeal. The sentiment is from Chalk Talk and it is punched with the 1 1/4" Circle Punch, mounted on a punched circle of Calypso Coral and mounted on Smoky Slate card punched with the Brackets Label Punch.

I hope that I have done the original justice.

Back soon 
Shanni



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I am always excited to hear from visitors and take inspiration and joy from the messsages left.
Cheers
Shanni