Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Paper Players PP241

I've been busy peeps and as we all know with real life it never goes according to plan! Delightfully I still have heaps of Stampin' Up! to do and get done and am scared by how quickly the year has gone.

Getting back in the saddle so I wanted to enter some challenges as they are always the best way to get my mojo back.

This week the Paper Players have got a great challenge:
Here is my interpretation:
Base card is Crisp Cantaloupe - currently on the Retiring List. I mounted Calypso Coral on top of this and Whisper White as the canvas. My goal was to "add" the water colour aspect using the smudge stamp from Work of Art - stamped in second and third generational Crisp Cantaloupe.

I mounted a piece of Lullaby DSP on Calypso Coral and added the Paper Doily for texture.  For added interest I layered a piece of the Crisp Cantaloupe Thick Bakers Twine across the designer series paper.
The flowers are from Petite Petals stamped in Crisp Cantaloupe, Calypso Coral and Crushed Curry and punched with the matching punch.

Chalk Talk is being retired this month ~ I love this set so much that I had to use the sentiment "for you" from it. Its stamped in Calypso Coral and punched with the 1¼" Circle Punch, mounted on a circle punched from Calypso Coral with the 1" Circle Punch. these are mounted with a dimensional on the Label Bracket Punch cut out of Crisp Cantaloupe card stock.

Rhinestone Jewels for bling!

Enjoy!
Shanni xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I am always excited to hear from visitors and take inspiration and joy from the messsages left.
Cheers
Shanni